ART. WL 379
More than just a simple shade of color, the copper-hued Ramato encapsulates Wilier's enormous passion for cycling and unparalleled craftsmanship. An absolute emblem of Italian style.
To celebrate the union with Filante SLR, Wilier wanted to create a cycling outfit that would emphasize the Ramato's distinctive characteristics of elegance and iconic design.
Sewn on the chest is the vulcanized rubber patch featuring the halberd, the symbol of Wilier Triestina for more than 110 years.
- Seamless across the chest, shoulders, and arms. Fit like a second skin
- Back panel with HOLE fabric for super-breathability and high sun protection (+50UPF)
- Ergonomic collar with inner neck sweatband
- Longer sleeves to avoid mid-muscle compression stress
- Three anti-slip rear pockets
- Reflective stripe for increased safety on the road
- Wilier Triestina’s signature halberd crest in vulcanized rubber
- Copper-coated foil insert
- Made in Italy
COMPOSITION: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane.